[Nfb-hi] Convention

Shellford Cantan jrcantan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 20:01:43 UTC 2019

Good morning.  Convention is less than a month away! I’m so excited! Anyways, i’m reaching out to the group to see if anybody can help us bring up some of our products that we will be selling at The exhibit hall. We have 10 cases of Hawaiian host chocolate covered macadamia nuts and 150 bags of school kind cookies! We are going to need all the help that we can get! Remember, all proceeds will benefit the State affiliate.  Please respond to this email if you can help, or call me at 808 Dash 443–9239. If I don’t answer, you can leave me a voicemail or send me a text message. Thanks! See you guys in Las Vegas!

Sent from my iPhone