[NFB-HI] University of Hawaii Releases COVID 19 Report: "Crush The Curve"

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:55:32 UTC 2020

The University of Hawaii released a COVID 19 report today entitled "Crush
The Curve: Urgent Steps Hawaii Can Take to Contain the COVID 19 Pandemic."
This is a great read if you want to understand where we in Hawaii stand and
a proposed path forward out of this pandemic.

The full text of the report can be found on the NFB of Hawaii website. (
hawaii.nfb.org)
Dianna

*Dianna G. Jones, PhD*
*Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii*

*President*
*National Federation of the Blind, West Hawaii Chapter*

*Phone: 808-238-1426*
*Email: diannagjonesNFB at g <dianna at inspirestsolutions.com>mail.com
<http://mail.com>*

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Everyday we work