[NFB-HI] Fwd: Looking for crafts to sell for Bell Academy

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:23:38 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Debbe Gabe <debbiegabe at live.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 19, 2020, 4:26 PM
Subject: Looking for crafts to sell for Bell Academy
To: R P <griporter at hotmail.com>, Joann <joannmariaotineru at gmail.com>,
diannagjonesNFB at gmail.com <diannagjonesNFB at gmail.com>, Virgil Stinnett <
808virgil at gmail.com>

Hi all,

I have been invited to a craft sale on April 4th to raise funds for our
Bell Academy which will take place this summer.

I will be given a free table for the sale. The only stipulation is that the
table must include at least 50%  fabric related items.

A friend has donated a couple really nice baby quilts she made. I still
have more beanie babies to sell.

I am looking for anything that people have made – fabric or otherwise, that
they would be willing to donate for this cause. This could include tactile
braille and/or print greeting cards, coasters, jewelry and anything else.
If you are able to donate items, please let me know what you would sell
them for.

Dianna and Virgil,  would you mind sending this out to your NFB email
lists?

Thanks very much.

Debbie Gabe

808 754 2793