[NFB-HI] Fwd: Next Honolulu Rate Commission Meeting January 07 2020

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 10:41:00 UTC 2020

Dianna

*Dianna G. Jones, PhD*
*Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii*

*President*
*National Federation of the Blind, West Hawaii Chapter*

*Phone: 808-238-1426*
*Email: diannagjonesNFB at g <dianna at inspirestsolutions.com>mail.com
<http://mail.com>*

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Everyday we work