[NFB-HI] Please Come Join the National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii Student Division for a Informational Meeting

Leilani Borsa leilaniborsa08 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:26:34 UTC 2020

Welcome All! Whether you are a blind student, parent, a Federationist, or
none of the above, we welcome you to our informational meeting of The
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii Student Division!

We proudly introduce our guest, National NFB Association of Blind Students,
NABS, board member, Shane Wegner.

Shane and our local Student leaders will share some great informational
tips about being a student, upcoming events, and discussion about where we
are and where we want to go, individually and collectively in our NFB
division! A great time to get together through social media, spreading
Aloha with our NFB students, encouraging each other's voices, current
students, those thinking about school, anyone of all ages advancing our
education, and if you know someone who is blind that could benefit from
positive successful blind individuals backing each other up in the pursuit
of their goals, this is the place for you! There will be plenty of time to
socialize, ask questions  and talk story!

Please join us virtually via Zoom, The National Federation of the Blind of
Hawaii, Student Division on Wednesday, September 16, at 5pm-7pm HST/ 11pm
EDT

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7454185223#

For more information contact Gloria Tuuao at:

E:  gtuuao at hawaii.edu P: 562 293 7310

Look forward to seeing you all in the Cloud! Mahalo, Gloria

Gloria Tuuao, President HIABS

Hawaii Association of Blind Students,   A Proud    Division of The National
Federation of the Blind of Hawaii