[NFB-HI] NFB of Hawaii Zoom meetings

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:23:44 UTC 2021

Greetings Everyone:

The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii, Join our zoom meetings

Week of January 25 through January 30, 2021

For more information contact Leilani Borsa at: leilaniborsa08 at gmail.com or
Katie Keim 808keim at gmail.com

Mahalo and Aloha, Virgil Stinnett, President NFBH

nfbhpresident at gmail.com

Discussion Thursday will be taking a short break for the next few weeks but
will be back soon so stay tuned!

Mahalo!

Monday January 25, 2021, 12 PM HST, 5 PM EST

NFBH Stretch and Relax With Non-Visual Yoga

Presenter: Carola Hinz

For more information contact: leilaniborsa08 at gmail.com

Saturday January 30, 2021, 12 PM HST, 5 PM EST

NFBH Cooking Fun!

Presenter: Debbie Gabe

Topic: Bread- sour dough and focaccia  with Carola and Debbie.

For more information & recipes, contact: debbiegabe at live.com
Dianna

*Dianna G. Jones, PhD*
*Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii*

*President*
*National Federation of the Blind, West Hawaii Chapter*

*Phone: 808-238-1426*
*Email: diannagjonesNFB at g <dianna at inspirestsolutions.com>mail.com
<http://mail.com>*

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Everyday we work