[NFB-HI] Hawaii Chapter Meetings

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 05:31:15 UTC 2021

Aloha

The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii Invites you to join our zoom
events!

The week of September 6 through September 11, 2021

Mahalo and Aloha, Virgil Stinnett, President NFB of Hawaii

E: nfbhpresident at gmail.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/141t3zp2wg10k/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=nfbhpresident@gmail.com>

M: (808) 722-4243

All times are in Hawaii, HST. The zoom link and dial in information is the
same for all our events listed, you can find out how to join below. For
general zoom information contact:

E:  nfbh.zoom.events at gmail.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/141t3zp2wg10k/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=nfbh.zoom.events@gmail.com>

Monday september 6, 2021

5:00 PM, NFB of Hawaii Anuenue Chapter Meeting

For more information contact: Debbie Gabe, President,
AnuenueChap at hawaii.nfb.org
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/1ayhdq5calmwl/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=AnuenueChap@hawaii.nfb.org>

Friday, September 10, 2021

Noon, NFB of Hawaii, West Hawaii Chapter Meeting

For more information contact: Dianna Jones, diannagjonesNFB at gmail.com

Dianna
Dianna G. Jones, Ph.D.
Phone: 808-989-8431
Email  diannagjonesNFB at gmail.com
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii

President, W. Hawaii Chapter of the NFB of Hawaii