[Nfb-idaho] FW: Mike Gibson's Dad passed away

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:22:41 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone I thought you would all like to see this email from Mike Gibson.

From: mike.gibson71 at gmail.comTo: craftisue at hotmail.comSubject: I'll be unavailable this week.Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:04:36 -0700
Hi Susan,
Your email is the only one I can come up with.  I just wanted to let you and the others know I will be unavailable the rest of this week.  My dad passed away over the weekend.  His funeral is on Friday in Wendell.  We will be leaving tomorrow to meet the rest of the family in Wendell.  I should be back Sunday evening sometime.
Talk to you later.
Regards,
Mike