[Nfb-idaho] FW: Mike Gibson's Dad passed away

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 04:02:41 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts during this time
of Loss for our family.  My dad's passing although sudden was not entirely
unexpected.  Six years ago he suffered from a rare blood condition that
almost took his life.  He has been only a shadow of his former self but we
have been blessed and fortunate to have the additional time with him.

My dad was a hard working no nonsense kind of man who expected his sons to
work just as hard as he did.  Getting back into the swing of life is
difficult but knowing you have the support and prayers of friends makes this
much easier.

If you would like to read his obituary you can follow this link or copy and
paste it into your browser.

http://www.magicvalley.com/obituaries/?type=obit&id=75907

Thank you once again for all of your kindness and sympathy.

Regards,

Mike