[Nfb-idaho] autable devicefor crossing streets withtraffic lights.

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu Nov 20 21:11:03 UTC 2008

Ty,

all bets are off for both drivers and pedestrians.

Also, I think you are referring to 5th and 6th if indeed you are talking
about the intersections on either end of the parking garage.  7th street
Capital Blvd is broken between Jefferson in front of the capital
building and Washington by the mall between the Hall of Mirrors and the
LBJ Buildings.

I will ponder your other points.  Have you discussed them with Brian
jain?  This could be helpful.

Merci!
Brett Winchester KD7JN
bwinchester at icbvi.idaho.gov