[Nfb-idaho] Fw: Urgent Legislative Call to Action!

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Thu Apr 30 23:47:50 UTC 2009

New Page 1Here is a message from the Greater Boise Chamber of Commerce.  It has a lot of information and strategy about the current transportation issues in the Legislature, plus asking us to write the Editor and Legislators about it.

We are all affected by the condition of our roads and highways.  Further, there will be no support for public transit unless we get past this problem.  The recommended tax doesn't take effect until 20011 and 2012.  I think this is germain to our goals and that many of you would find it useful.
Ramona