[Nfb-idaho] Fw: tutorials list.

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Sun Feb 15 07:42:47 UTC 2009

Hello to all.
Here are a few computer blind instructor that lives in Saint Lewis Mo.
I found Chris Judd's recorded pod cast on www.blindplanet .org.
He is also on I believe www.blindcooltech.com

If your interested in learning certain applications, or programs, or tasks at pretty good rate then I would give Chris a look.

There are many ways to learn how to get going on these computers then plowing through all the stuff and manuals.
I can tell you that if you shop around you can find computer help when stuck,  to learning certain programs and some for $5 to $50 per hour. Just depending on who you decide to go with.
Here is another person you might want to talk to.

Bill Blew a blind computer instructor, and tech help out of Ashland Oregon.
email is, bill at mind.net

Here is another instructor and blind tech guy.
Rick Harmon
300-724-6003One more Chatan 714-816-4105
Chatan is the person that created www.blindplanet.com.
He lives in Ca.
will say this. Remember that in today's world most hourly rates for almost anything are really only the starting point.
If your willing to dicker you can purchase these services for much less.
What I have just put out here took me  months, weeks, and days to discover.
This is the very last one. However, this is a 76 page very good guide to computing by a man named Michael Feir.
www.blindplanet.com/content/life-word-and-sound
This is three podcasts or mp3 recordings about you and your computer in a light you may have never thought of according to Michael.

Here is his 76 page guide that's well worth going after.

www.blindplanet.com/personalpowercontent/personal-power

Learning this way is really helping me to do what I never thought I ever could do with a computer.

I discovered that with my jaws 10 that I just got a couple of weeks ago that every time I write a email or web address its automatically made in to links, cool!

Bill Morgan