[Nfb-idaho] Obama noggerationparty

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Sat Jan 17 00:26:20 UTC 2009

Hello to all listors.
Lynda and I are going to the "President Obama's inauguration party" down on 14th and grove Street.
Its $25 each for tickets.
This includes dinner, two drinks, desert.
When Lynda looked a couple of weeks ago there were around 225 people signed up so far.
we are so excited to be a part of history.
I have tried to share my excitement with several people I encountered while out and about over the last couple of weeks.
I was surprised at there responses of anger, and what I would say is out and out racist talk.
If I were to say some of the things I have heard come out of people's mouths in the last while, I am sure someone would have raised hell with me.
What a sad commentary on how people will hang on to there old ideas.
I just hope that this man at this time will be what we need as a nation to start the healing for our beloved country.
I have written on Obama's web site about when he is President and asks America to help change and do all things to help us turn our nation around, that he hopefully will not forget to include those of us that ar blind, low vision, or disabled in any other way. in helping in this coming national effort to join hands across America and raise her back up on to her feet.
I don't know about you, I will find a way, or ways to be a part of these most exciting times to come.
Bill Morgan
email billmorgan124 at cableone.net