[Nfb-idaho] personal power with your computer: by Michael Faire

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Sat Jan 24 04:45:27 UTC 2009

Hello to all. This 76 page work is written by a totally blind person that has given me a whole different way of looking at my use of my computer myself, and the world out there in the great, well who knows?

Please look at this carefully.
I can tell you Michael has so many web sites, and help items, its truly a real help for those of us that ar "computer Challenged" like I am.

I do not know if there is a rule about putting this much on here or not?
Please if so, I am sorry ahead of time.
I put the whole document on here instead of just where you can download it, because if its in front of you then maybe you will take a little while, and see for yourself what a gold mine this is for blind guys.
You may or may not agree with his view about blindness. But don't let that stop you from really looking at this for your sakes.
Every person that is going to sit down at a computer would have a much better time at it if you had some of what Michael has to say and point out what we can do with one of these machines in my opinion.

There is contact info for every thing you will need to contact Michael if you desire to do so.

Please, its really important to me to know if this has been a help to you. Please email and let me know if so.

My address is, billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Bill Morgan