[Nfb-idaho] Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act Introduced

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Jan 28 21:01:59 UTC 2009

My concern is the 2 year length of the study and the additional time
that would be required for regulation and implementation let alone
adoption of the rules by manufacturers.  Do we really need 2 years to
study this and for discussions sake another for regulation adoption
before the first units can roll off the line for sale?

Merci!
Brett Winchester KD7JN
bwinchester at icbvi.idaho.gov
208-639-8386
"Blackle.com - Saving energy one search at a time".