[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Sun May 17 02:29:56 UTC 2009

Thank you to all the members of the Treasure Valley Chapter who rode and
worked.  We had another wonderful Cycle for Independence today.  We will
have figures together for the next chapter meeting May 26.
To those in other chapters, we had somewhere around 440 riders; wonderful
support from Lions, hams, Nordic ski patrol on first aid, and many other
volunteers.  I think we had 11 blind people riding the back of tandem bikes.
These riders are all very nice.  It continues to amaze me that we can have
nearly 500 people who are pleasant and do not complain or whine about
anything.  The weather was perfect, but the people were even better.

Thank you to all who helped and rode.  Those from out of town consider
joining us next year!
Ramona