[Nfb-idaho] FW: scholarships offered from the NFB

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:03:43 UTC 2010

From: Susan.Bradley at icbvi.idaho.gov
To: craftisue at hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:09:04 -0700
Subject: FW: scholarships offered from the NFB

From: vickiebateman at cableone.net [vickiebateman at cableone.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 1:02 PM
To: NFB Group
Subject: Fwd: scholarships offered from the NFB

scholarship letter to counselor.docx (18.0 Kb) attached
Dear Scholarship Applicant1.docx (20.0 Kb) attached
2010 Scholarship Application Form print edn.doc (103 Kb) attached
Scholarship Submissions Checklist.docx (13.5 Kb) attached

To Whom this may concern:

Please find attached information and application forms for State and National scholarships for eligible students that are blind and visually impaired.  These scholarships are being offered through the National Federation of the Blind.  Please note the deadlines for such applications.  We hope you will copy and/or forward these attachments to students that will be enrolled in college this fall semester.  We urge all to apply.  If you have any questions please email me at this address or call me at 208-357-7403 or 208-709-1311.

Thank you,

Vickie Bateman, 2010 NFBI Scholarship Chairman

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/