[Nfb-idaho] Note from Elsie

Elsie Lamp elsielamp at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 17:52:17 UTC 2010

Several items have been brought to my attention and in mentioning them I am not meaning to leave out anyone whose e name does not appear.

We are a family and as such we like to celebrate the successes and also the trials of our family members.
I would like to congratulate those who have had milestones in their lives!
Larry Delynn Bateman for his Graduation from Shelley High School after being the Homecoming King!

Becky Mangum for her graduation with her Masters Degree!

And our hearts go out to those who are dealing with heartbreakingly difficult trials, in the Panhandle, Snake River Valley, and the Gateway Chapters, and our former State President Paula Achter.  Our prayers and love are sent your way and in your behalf.

Elsie H. Lamp - President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
300 Willard Ave.
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
208-241-6030 Mobile
208-232-5416 Fax
elsielamp at yahoo.com
Elsie Hiebert Lamp

“ Air is to the Body as Understanding is to the Heart.” Stephen R. Covey

“I may have lost my eyesight, but I have not lost my Vision.” J. C. Penney