[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Mon May 17 23:25:42 UTC 2010

It looks as though we have a chance for 15 tandems with blind people on the
back.  If so, that's the best we have ever had.  There are also sighted
members riding single bikes.  Our registration numbers have been down from
the last two years, but they are coming up.  I am guessing about 400 riders,
but won't know for sure until Saturday.  400 is down a little, but much
better than it looked a month ago.

If you know anyone who might not have registered, they can still come and
register the day of the ride.  It looks as though we will have enough bike
socks and enough lunch for everyone.

Thank you all for helping.  If anyone is planning to come who has not let me
know, please do so.  Our volunteer assignments are largely covered, but a
little thin in a couple of places.
Ramona