[Nfb-idaho] The Idaho Falls Chapter

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at q.com
Mon Nov 1 16:24:02 UTC 2010

Jeff, are you back in Idaho?  I hope so!

The Snake River Valley Chapter is in Idaho Falls, and Vickie Bateman is
president.  It is doing a public relations event Novvember 13 at Barnes and
Noble , so its schedule might be different, but I'm sure Vickie will let you
know.

Let us know how to reach you.  Are you back at BYU Idaho? If so, Mikaela
Stevens is also there.  You will like her.  She is Vice president of the
Student Division.

Ramona