[Nfb-idaho] Blind Parents?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 2 18:34:36 UTC 2010

There is a Parental Concerns Committee for blind parents to network and share tips and tricks and concerns. I confess I could never figure how they had all that much to discuss as blindness doesn't affect parenting except insofar as one must deal with the misconceptions with which we all must live.  :-) :-)

Mike Freeman