[Nfb-idaho] sad news

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:00:07 UTC 2011

Many of you remember Larry Streeter, past President of the NFBI and  past
President of the Treasure Valley Chapter.  It is my sad duty to tell you
that He died yesterday in Indiana.  He had pneumonia, but may have died of a
heart attack.

I have no information about services. I have no contact information for
Sandy or his daughters.
 If anyone does, please share it. This seems to have happened rather
suddenly.  Last I knew he was working at the Indiana School for the Blind in
an administrative capacity.  He has had several jobs at schools for the
blind in North Carolina and Indiana since he left Idaho.

He was a committed Federationist and worked hard in Idaho.

Ramona