[Nfb-idaho] News about Jan Gawith

Elsie Lamp elsielamp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 17:22:51 UTC 2011

Hello,
I received a call yesterday March 20, from Jan Omvig Gawith.  She is a patient at St. Luke’s Hospital awaiting a hip replacement surgery following a broken hip.  She is unclear how it happened or how long she was there before Harry found her.
As many of you know Jan has become my Mentor/”adopted” Mother.  She has been helping with the Owyhee Plaza Hotel arrangements for our Convention to be held April 8-10, 2011.
Please remember Jan in your thoughts or prayers for a rapid and complete recovery.  We hope to have her back to herself very shortly!  She is loved!

Elsie H. Dickerson

Elsie H. Dickerson - President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
211 North 70 East
Malad City, ID 83252
208-241-6030 Mobile
elsiedickerson at ymail.com
Elsie Hiebert Dickerson
“ Air is to the Body as Understanding is to the Heart.” Stephen R. Covey

“I may have lost my eyesight, but I have not lost my Vision.” J. C. Penney