[Nfb-idaho] Separate matters needing discussion

Gus Tropea gustropea at me.com
Tue Apr 10 04:06:01 UTC 2012

On behalf of Elsie Dickerson

Hi,

First item

Noel called a bit ago and said that Shelley is on a medical flight in route to Salt Lake City University of Utah Hospital. We are so grateful that prayers have been answered and she is doing somewhat better. I have just talked with Noel again, and we are helping him make some needed accomedations in Utah for Shelley's mother, her brother as well as Noel. Any suggestions would be appreciated and you can contact me directly so that Noel can concentrate on what is important. The three of them will be driving to Utah tomorrow.

Second item

We received word this evening that Willie Preacher is hospitalized with a very serios infection. Please keep Willie and Bekki in your thoughts and prayers. It is my understanding that they will not make it to convention.

Third item

My sincere condolences to Jeff and his wife on their tragic loss. Love is always so important and helps comfort us. Jeff, I want you to know that many prayers, kind thoughts and love are being sent your way by your NFB family and from Larry and I personally. We would like to talk with you on a personal level, please give us a call at 208-766-2266 (home), 208-351-8245 (Larry's Cell) or 208-241-6030 (Elsie's cell) after things have settled down with you and your family or send us a current email address tolarrydickerson48 at ymail.com.

Fourth item

Tygh and Beky Hales have been tremendous in their attention and help to the Newhouse's. We would like to express our graditude and sincerest heartfelt thanks to them both for keeping all of us so well informed and being there when the rest of us could not be. We know that it has been deeply appreciated by the Newhouse's as well. This emergency has been emotionally difficult on them both and it sure shows their compassion, love and committment to the Newhouse's and their NFBI family. Thank you both!

Elsie H. Dickerson (formerly Elsie H Lamp)

Please note that the below contact information is incorrect and is being left as is so that hopefully this email will go through without being "bounced". The correct contact information is on our website and was in my last emails as well.

Elsie H. Lamp - President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
300 Willard Ave.
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
208-241-6030 Mobile
208-232-5416 Fax
elsielamp at yahoo.com
Elsie Hiebert Lamp

“ Air is to the Body as Understanding is to the Heart.” Stephen R. Covey

“I may have lost my eyesight, but I have not lost my Vision.” J. C. Penney