[Nfb-idaho] Separate matters needing discussion

TYGH HALES mrwheelz63 at msn.com
Wed Apr 11 19:28:10 UTC 2012

I spoke with Elsie this morning. She had spoken with Noel last night. He, Shelley's mother & brother all arrived safely in Salt Lake yesterday. The dr's in UTah were happy with how well the surgeries here in Boise went. as of last night, Shelley was still in acoma- but no longer drug induced-, and on a ventillator. But she is making prgress... she was able to move her fingers.
 Someone very generously provided last night's stay in a hotel for Noel & family. They are still in need of accomodations for the duration of the time that they will be there.  These last few days have been hard for some of us, as will the next few days, and possibly weeks and months.  Like Elsie mentioned, this has been hard for Tygh and I. thank you for those who have and/ or will continue to offer us support and encouragement, . Conventon may be hard for me, so I don't know how much of the activities and meetings I will be able to attend. But I am looking forward to seeing everyone who will be there, and getting to talk, listen, and visit with you all!! !! We will be heading down to Twin Falls sometime this afternoon. Hope that we and everyone else who will be there will travel safely!  We, along with our NFB Family, continue to keep the Newhouse Family, Preacher Family, and Young Family in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers.   Everyone take care and God Bless! :) Becky and Tygh Hales