[Nfb-idaho] Update on Shelley Newhouse

TYGH HALES mrwheelz63 at msn.com
Fri Apr 20 23:06:19 UTC 2012

 Elsie asked me to post an update on Shelley. I just spoke with Noel a few minutes ago.Shelley had another surgery Tues afternoon. She is doing well, she seems to be getting a little better every day. She is no longer on the breathing tube. She is awake, and talking. Noel was able to talk to her for a bit today. She was aslo able to eat a little soft food today-- she liked the chocolate pudding they gave her.  No more surgeries are planned for at least the next couple of days. Gotta let some tissue re-grow beforethey do another surgery, I believe.    We are continuing to keep Shelley and her family in our prayers and we are keeping others in our NFB family who have been going throu recent trials and tribulations in our thoughts and prayers as well.