[Nfb-idaho] Follow up on Mikaela's message regarding her mom

Mikaela Stevens mikaelastevens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:54:26 UTC 2012

The surgery went as well as the doctor could have hoped. She is now
recovering and making slow progress, but any improvement after surgery like
that is good. Her spirits are very high and our family has had lots of
support, love and prayers from friends and family. Thanks for asking!

Have a good weekend.

Mikaela