[Nfb-idaho] Michelle is home

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jan 9 03:54:08 UTC 2012

Bravo!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Gibson
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:25 PM
To: 'NFB of Idaho Discussion List'
Subject: [Nfb-idaho] Michelle is home

Evening everyone!

I just wanted you to know that we brought Michelle home from the hospital
yesterday afternoon. We're not completely out of the woods, there are a lot
of doctor appointments yet to come but she is continuing to gain weight and
eating well. She now weighs 6 lbs. 3 oz. not quite double her birth weight.

Thank you again for your kindness, prayers, love, and support over the last
53 days of Michelle's stay in the NICU. Your strength and influence were
felt and appreciated.

MG