[Nfb-idaho] bikeride

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:06:04 UTC 2012

Yes, Don, the Cycle for Independence was a big success.  Thanks a whole lot
to all who helped and rode. We had 581 people register, as near as I can
tell, and that is almost exactly the number we have had for the last three
years.  If people are interested in the names of the teams, sponsors, etc.,
they will be on wwwtvcblindidaho.org soon if not already.  Several people
took pictures, so when Mary or others have time, we will be able to choose
some good ones.  I think we met four new blind people.  There were both new
and old friends who rode and volunteered in this event.  Mary Symms Pollot
deserves huge congratulations, and many others do.

I would encourage others to put in your two cents worth here.  And Come to
the chapter meeting this Tuesday.  I'm sure there will be a report.

Ramona