[Nfb-idaho] local on line library for the blind

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:09:19 UTC 2012

Bill,
I'm unable to share the instructions with you, for a couple of
reasons, the number one being, I have no hands on experience with the
SHELF project, and second, I received the instructions in a message
that asked me to simply proof read a news letter article... So, it's
not my information to share, but I want you to know, that the library
is about to release an article with the instructions you seak.
Once they do, perhaps Steve will be better able to assist you, and
after they release the information, perhaps I could help give you some
tips.
I've requested a user name and password, so I can get hands on
experience as well.
Some of the titles may be available on BARD, if you are comfortable
navigating that site.
Good luck,
Laine