[Nfb-idaho] Seminar on Oct 27

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:37:13 UTC 2012

Evening everyone,

The Treasure Valley chapter will be having a new member/leadership seminar
on Saturday October 27 from 9:00 to 4:00 at the ICBVI conference room. WE
want to extend an invitation to everyone across the state to attend.  This
is a reschedule event from our September 22 event.

Ron Gardner, Former President of the NFB of Utah and longtime federationist,
will be our guest facilitator for this event. As part of the program I am
sending out 3 questions that must be answered.  This is your ticket to the
vent. These questions will help to stimulate discussion during the seminar
and prepare your mind to be enriched.

3 questions to answer before the New Member /Leadership Seminar:

1. In 25 words or less, what do you believe the NfB philosophy to be?

2. What 5 goals would you like to accomplish over the next 3 years in the
chapter and/or the affiliate?

3. What 5 goals would you like to accomplish over the next 3 to 10 years in
the chapter and/or the affiliate?

Please email your response to mike.gibson71 at gmail.com before October 25.

You can also leave a voicemail with your responses by calling 208-546-9764.
The system will then translate your voicemail into a email message. I will
then collect your answers for the seminar.

If you have any questions feel free to contact via email or you can call my
cell at 208-249=5188.

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.

Best,

Mike