[Nfb-idaho] help moving files on card.

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Mon Oct 22 17:51:57 UTC 2012

Hello.
Bill Morgan here.
I must send my B.L. M-20 in to Freedom because I have several dots not coming up any more.
I have a card, but need help moving the files on the card.
.
I need to do this as soon as I can.
I just getting so I can read Braille again sort of.

I also have a (Pac Mate BX 400.)
This is for sale.
It has 40 Braille character line.
It can also detach the Braille unit and use it for reading other things.
Or you can use the speaking part as a a Braille and Speak.
It has the latest software upgrade that Freedom has for it, that's 6.5.
It was checked out by Freedom in Aug. of 20011.

I haven't used it accept for trying to learn how to put in the date and time.
Its Y-FY with card, soft carrying case extra mem cards, and has two memory card slots.
You can also control your computer from it sitting in your front room, and your desktop computer is in your office.
 Please call me at 377-3916, or email at,
billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Bill Morgan