[Nfb-idaho] Thanks for the Great Seminar

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 01:35:30 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just want to send out a big thanks to everyone who attended today's seminar.
Without you it wouldn't have been such a success. And of course without the
superb skill and facilitation of Ron Gardner we wouldn't have gotten off of
Home Plate.

I think we all were inspired to reach a little higher, achieve new heights,
and infused with the Federation spirit. Oh, and we also learned how to think
and plan strategically.

Rest up and enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Best Regards,

Mike