[Nfb-idaho] new member leadership seminar rescheduled

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:32:17 UTC 2012

Evening everyone,

As the title suggests we are having to reschedule the seminar due to some
last minute circumstances that are calling Ron away on the 22nd.  He sends
his apologies. But never fear we have rescheduled for October 27th. For all
you Bronco fans out there it is an away game that weekend so no excuses for
not coming. Grin.

There will be 3 questions that all attendees must answer prior to the
seminar.  I will send the questions out this weekend so everyone will have
plenty of time to reflect on them and return your answer back to me or one
of my designees. In the meantime enjoy the beautiful late summer weather we
are having.

Best Regards,

Mike