[Nfb-idaho] Earl Hoover

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 03:56:40 UTC 2013

Hello all,
As many of you have probably heard, Earl  has been admitted to the
hospital for a uncommon disorder called transverse myelitis.
His symptoms include loss of feeling and function of his left side.
He describes the symptoms as, "a monkey living inside my head, and
randomly pulling out wires to the left side of my body. " The symptoms
began at the Tale of his trip to Washington seminar, on our behalf.

He was admitted the middle of last week, to St. Luke's, in Boise.
He has since been moved to the Elks, room 219.
He and Chere send Thanks to those who have sent thoughts and prayers their way.
At this time, they indicate not needing assistance with anything… That
could change at any time…
Earl said that it sucks sometimes, but for the most part, he has a
very positive attitude about his situation, and pointed out the silver
lining… He is had time to work with his braille display :-)

Earle does have his cell phone, and access to email, if you can get a
hold of him, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.
I'll do what I can to keep everyone up to date.
Laine

Sent from my iPhone