[Nfb-idaho] New Travel Accommodations Comparison Website

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 06:25:35 UTC 2013

Hi Friends, Kevin Pirnie here.

I have created a new website that compares hundreds of hotel and travel
accommodation websites for the best discounts and rates, then allows you to
make your reservation.

I could really use your help to see how compatible it is with Jaws and
other text to speech software. If you have a minute would you mind
exploring the website and let me know if it is compatible with your screen
reader? I really appreciate your feedback. The website is
http://bigpigmall.com

Any feedback will be very helpful.