[Nfb-idaho] Your Input Is Appreciated

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:11:35 UTC 2014

Greetings Fellow Federationists,
As you know, we held our state convention this past weekend in Idaho Falls.
There was great information shared from guests and members alike, along
with much good fellowship among members and visitors. The highlight of the
convention was the banquet speech given by Mr. Anil Lewis. The speech was
recorded on video and should be available on the Snake River Valley Chapter
website soon at http://nfbidahofalls.org .

Your Input Is Requested

There was much interest from members accross the state to make changes and
improvements to our NFB Idaho website. I was asked to chair the committee
to facilitate this and would very much appreciate feedback from you. What
are the features and or content that you like on the current website and
what would you like to to see improved or added to the website? Any input
that you would like to share will be valuable to us.

You  can email me at kpirnie77 at gmail.com or the better option is to give me
a call at 208-450-2114.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,