[Nfb-idaho] Your Input Is Appreciated

vickie bateman vickiebateman at cableone.net
Thu Apr 3 20:05:56 UTC 2014

Kevin,
I know you said that you posted our sponsors on our chapter website, but we
also need them on the state website.  This recognition is particularly
important to some of the sponsors.
I also received an  apology from the Mayor's office for Mayor Casper not
showing up.  She had gotten very ill the night before and they did not have
my cell number to call and explain.  They sent a very nice copy of the
proclamation with a gold seal and signed by the Mayor.  Should we scan it
and  put it on the website?
Thank you for all your help!
Vickie Bateman