[Nfb-idaho] Braille Readers are Leaders

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 19:33:54 UTC 2014

It is time to get your questionnaires fille out in order to participate in
Braille Readers aare Leaders. Remember: the activity begins January 4 and
ends March 4. Your goal in to read as many Braille pages as you can. You
need to keep a lis of the books, articles, etc. that you read. You submit
them at the end. This is a state contest, so submit them to me.  You reading
should not include course work or be for work. I will put the questionnaire
below. Please submit it to me or to Jennie Facer.

1.	Name:
2.	. Address:
3.	. Telephone
4.	. How do you use Braille? Daily? As a part of my work
responsibilities; For leisure reading; for school work; Other; (Mark all
that apply).
5.	. What is your Braille reading rate? Inexperienced reader: less than
75 words per minute; Intermediate reader: 75 to 150 words per minute;
Advanced reader: more than 150 words per minute; New reader: have read
Braille less than a year;
6.	. How much Braille do you know? Uncontracted Braille? I know some
contractions, but not all of them? I use contracted Braille. I am learning
Unified English Braille. Contact me by phone at 208-376-1727 or by email at
johnsusanford at earthlink.net.
Get ready, get set, .!
Susan Ford
7.