[Nfb-idaho] invitation to 70th birthday party

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:59:42 UTC 2014

Members of NFBI and friends are cordially invited to join Ramona Walhof
January 19 for an open house for my 70th birthday celebration.  No gifts
please.  Come to my house at 3402 W. Kipling Road, Boise, id 83706 between
4:00 pm and 8:00 pm Sunday afternoon.  There will be food and bevveridges.
I am looking forward to celebrating with many friends.  It will be helpful
if you will let me know that you are coming, but don't stay away because you
forgot.

Ramona