[Nfb-idaho] Interested in and ATC Reunion?

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:51:59 UTC 2014

Recently a former ICBVI  client reached out to me, asking me to see if other ATC graduates would be interested in having a reunion in Boise. He hopes to have a potluck type of reunion, and networking event towards the end of September 2014. Could you please contact me if you would be interested… He hopes to work out group transportation to help reduce cost… So, your notice of interest would help him considerably in the planning process.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone