[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence

Judy Jones via Nfb-idaho nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 01:03:15 UTC 2014

I'm putting it on my calendar.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramona Walhof via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 5:15 PM
To: NFB of Idaho Discussion List
Subject: [Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence

The 2014 Cycle for Independence is largely over.  We had another wonderful
event and beautiful weather.  Those of you who helped and rode, thank you
very much.  Those of you who could not make it, plan for next year on May
16, 2015. Nice riders, hard workers, great suggestions:  How could you ask
for more.  Earl Hoover and Chere have become great bike ride leaders, and we
are all thrilled about all they did. We still have some calculating to do,
but the hardest part is over.

Ramona