[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence

Earl Hoover via Nfb-idaho nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 22:47:56 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say thanks to all the volunteers and cyclists for making this year’s event a fun, exciting and successful event. I appreciate all the hard work of the volunteers and chiefs which made our event run smoothly. I spoke with many of the cyclists and they really enjoyed the event. while everyone had a great time, I also got some great feedback on some minor improvements we can work on for next year. I’m glad I got to be a part of this year’s event an I look forward to working with all of you next year. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Earl

Earl Hoover
Event Co-Coordinator
Cycle For Independence
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Treasure Valley Chapter
2nd Vice President

(208) 965-0511
hoovere74 at gmail.com