[Nfb-idaho] Help to everyone or someone, Please!!!

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Wed Nov 12 02:06:31 UTC 2014

Bill here.
I have books in a folder in my doc's for my nls books I am working from.
But!!! Because of my memory, and last downloading, I had downloaded 30 books.

As you may guess, I haven't done this downloading for my stream for a very long time.
Please if anyone will give me the step by step instructions to do download from my billsbooks file boy or boy would I be happy.

Plus if you thought it may help, or be easier, you could call me, and maybe we could walk throughit.

my phone is 208-377-3916

Help!!!