[Nfb-idaho] FW: adendum to the statepresident's message

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Tue Aug 11 23:44:54 UTC 2015

From: Dana Ard [mailto:Danalynard at q.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 8:20 AM
To: 'NFB of Idaho Discussion List'
Subject: adendum to the statepresident's message

In my discussion of the NFB's involvement with the ICBVI college days
program, I forgot to mention the invaluable work done by Palouse Chapter
member Tim Paulding. Tim worked as the dorm supervisor for the week and was
instrumental in seeing that the students had meaningful  evening activities.
Tim is one of our younger members and closer to college age than many of us.
The students learned from his experiences, and his involvement with them. I
am pleased that Tim is taking such an active role in our organization.