[Nfb-idaho] NFB Idaho website update

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:59:57 UTC 2015

Great news NFB family. With the input and support of the NFBI website
committee I have made some significant progress on rebuilding the state
affiliate website.

Yes, there is more work to do and more important information to add but
good progress is being made.

The website is mobile optimized and is friendly to screen reader software,
It includes our new NFB logo, messaging, and even a video from president
Ricabono on the home page.

Current NFBI board information and chapter information is easily accessible
along with other resources being added frequently. You can also find the
banquet speeches from Mr. Parnell Diggs from this years convention and also
watch Mr. Anil Lewis's banquet speech from the 2014 NFBI convention.

Visit the website yourself at http://nfbidaho.org and explore the new site.

Please keep in mind that this is only the beginning. There is much more to
come so check back often.

If you have articles, videos , pictures, or any other content that would be
a benefit to other Idaho federationists then contact president Dana Aard
for approval.

We also have a calendar of events that we would like to have someone from
each chapter designated to post local chapter meetings and events. You can
contact me for the access for adding events to the calendar.

Live Awesome,
Kevin Pirnie

http://nfbidaho.org