[Nfb-idaho] Thank you all who supported our Schwans campaign

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:02:34 UTC 2015

The first part of our Schwans campaign is over.  That means that part where
they contribute the 20 percent of purchases.  Now for another 90 days, they
will contribute to the NFBI 5 percent of what we buy.  Those who ordered
yesterday or before, for delivery later, it still count for the twenty
percent.  We have raised more than 500 dollars, but I don't yet have the
exact figure.

Thanks to all who helped with this campaign.  If you know some nonmembers
who participated, please thank them for all of us.

I haven't figured out how to thank them through Schwans, but I will contact
them by phone and get it done.

I think this is a success and will recommend that we do it again.  So please
keep telling people about it.

Ramona