[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence 2015

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat May 16 23:43:39 UTC 2015

The bike ride is over, and our wonderful riders and volunteers are just as
nice as they always have been.  The number of riders was a little lower than
sometimes, partly due to the rain and cold.  Still, it was a wonderful
event, and we thank all those who helped and all those who rode. Earl Hoover
and Mary Symms are pros at managing the event.  I can't begin to name all
those who are responsible for the success, but many returned from past
years, and we had some brand new faces both as volunteers and riders.  So
thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ramona