[Nfb-idaho] Need alarm clock suggestions for kids at IESDB

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:42:06 UTC 2015

Sarah, I have several clocks that have lasted quite a while.  I will have to
have somebody look at them to get the names and manufacturers.
I would not recommend the atomic clock as your first clock.  There is one
made with a thermometer along with the clock, and I want to check it out. I
just talked with Colene at the ICBVI last week about those they carry, but I
think there may be a better one if I can find it.  I talked with a guy here
who has been using it for several years.
Ramona