[Nfb-idaho] very preliminary schedule for the NFB table

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Tue Apr 19 16:40:25 UTC 2016

There will be an information table in the lobby which will have served as
the registration table until 10:00 that morning. Because we have guests
expected, we will keep that table open so people can be directed to the
exhibits, classes etc. Our NFB table is in the exhibit araea. It will have
the literature, a speaker phone, the Braille monitor on thumb drive on a
player and frankly, anything else people think will peak people's interest
in the NFB. I'm open. We need to demonstrate the KNFB reader at our exhibit
table in order to qualify for the free KNFB mobile app. Thanks for asking
the question.